Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Witches!: The Absolutely True Tale of Disaster in Salem by Rosalyn Schanzer 144 pages



I found this book a bit difficult to read, which makes it a good thing that I listened to it instead. It seemed to be jammed pack with dates and was constantly cycling with characters. I understand that it is about the Salem Witch Trials and many people were accused, but spread it out a bit more.

The pictures of the book were a bit distracting. Since I listened to the book, I never had to worry about the pictures, but I went back and flipped through them. They seemed to be over the top and at times, a bit weird.

I like reading about the Salem Witch Trials and this book was interesting, but I can’t say that I would have read it without it being required for my Children’s Literature class.

This was read by Jessica Almasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment