Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sadie by Courtney Summers, 378 Pages

This is a newer Young Adult thriller that I really enjoyed! It had just enough suspense to keep me interested, but I wasn't thrilled with the ending. I really wish the author would have given me more!

Sadie Hunter is not your average girl. She grew up with a drug-addicted mother, a seemingly non-existent father, and Sadie herself having to raise her younger sister, Mattie. Things take a turn for the worse when Mattie is found murdered and there are no leads as to who did it, or what happened. Sadie decides to take matters into her own hands, and leaves town to seek justice for Mattie. West McCray, a radio personality, decides to start a podcast dedicated to following Sadie and finding out what happened and also where she's at, after overhearing her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment