Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty, 464 pages

I'm a massive Moriarty fan, so I really had my hopes up for this new release. It was being marketed as a thriller, which also excited me! Unfortunately, I was extremely let down with this book. I read the Kindle edition of this, so I'm able to see how far I am in the book, percentage-wise. 80% into the book is when something "thrilling" started, and I could see it from a mile away. The one thing that I liked about this book was the character development. Other than that, it was a miss for me.

A group of nine strangers arrive at a 10-day health cleanse at Tranquillum House. They are all coming for different reasons- some in hopes of losing weight, some to find peace in their lives, and some to hopefully salvage a crumbling marriage. But, they will all soon have an unfortunate bond due to some bizarre circumstances that were definitely not included in the welcome packet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment