Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Cowboys are My Weakness Stories by Pam Houston 192 pages

If you are searching for a good book centered around cowboys, keep looking. This title is VERY misleading. 

This book contains short stories of different women, or just one woman (not sure), and the relationships that they are in. After reading the first couple of stories, I thought if I just held out until I reached "Cowboys are my Weakness", then reading this book would not be for nothing. Well, I was wrong. The one story that talked about a cowboy, the cowboy doesn't even come in the picture until the middle of the story. 

This book I would have to say I did not like, but it did get me reading other books about cowboys, so that I could actually read a book about cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment