Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Elizas by Sara Shepard, 352 pages

Sara Shepard is best known for her series Pretty Little Liars, which I LOVE! I also loved this book! I was hooked from the very beginning, and was so anxious to find out how this all played out in the end. There was a little bit of mystery to the end, which completely left me hanging and questioning what I thought I knew. This is one I will definitely recommend!

Eliza Fontaine seemed to be on the right track. She is days away from her first book, The Dots, being published, and seemingly put her painful, tragic past behind her. But, when she is found near-death at the bottom of a hotel pool, her family begins to question everything. Eliza doesn't know how to swim, and she also has attempted suicide multiple times in this same way. Upon waking up, Eliza is adamant that this time, she didn't jump and was not suicidal. She is convinced that she was pushed, and that her life is in grave danger. She unfortunately begins questioning everything when she realizes that the book she just wrote, that is supposedly fiction, is starting to resemble her own life. Eliza has no idea what happened to her, and what happened to her fictional character, Dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment