Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser, 336 pages


Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for the advanced copy of Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser. Forget You Know me is set to be published in February 2019. This book really started out strong, and had such a creepy feel to it when one of the main characters is in the middle of a video chat with her best friend, when she sees an intruder via the webcam after her friend had walked away for a moment. It felt like a horror movie at this point, so I was really excited and couldn't put it down. Unfortunately, it went downhill really quickly after that. I felt like this book was trying too hard to be too many genres- thriller, romance, mystery, plain ol' fiction, etc. There was just too much going on in the story, and it became extremely hard to follow. The only character I found myself drawn to was Henry, who we had only a few chapters of. I was overall disappointed in this book and the ending, especially since I felt like it had such huge potential at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment