Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh, 400 Pages

I really enjoyed this book. I attempted to read something by Mackintosh a while back, and only got a few chapters in before I gave up due to boredom. I was nervous that this would be a similar situation, but I couldn't put this one down!

It has been one year since Anna's mother and father both committed suicide. She was completely blindsided, which has made coping with the incident even harder. Now attempting to move on with her life, Anna has a new baby and a seemingly perfect relationship with the baby's father. Her world is once again rocked, when a note arrives at her home, making her question the circumstances surrounding her parent's deaths. What she doesn't realize is, trying to get to the bottom of this puzzle is going to put everyone around her, including herself, in danger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment