Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris, 336 pages

B. A. Paris has quickly became one of my favorite authors. She is a master of the thriller genre, and I read through her books so quickly. They're all SO good! This new release is no different. While I didn't love it as much as I loved her other books, this was still a great thriller. I was on edge through the entire book and the ending was so wild!

Finn and Layla are young, and crazy in love. Driving home from a vacation in France, they stop at a rest stop. Upon returning to the car, Finn realizes that Layla has seemingly vanished. Ten years later, he is doing his best to move on and start over. Finn is engaged to Layla's sister, Ellen and they live a relatively quiet life, until something from both of their pasts shows up on their doorstep and changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment