Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Little Monsters by Kara Thomas, 329 pages

I'm currently waiting for a new release to come out written by Kara Thomas, so I thought I would check out this one and see if I like her writing. I used to really love YA books, and am slowly getting back to reading them. This book was compared to the TV show Pretty Little Liars, which was a huge guilty pleasure for me when it was on, so I knew I would love it.

Kacey is forced to move in with her father and his new family, which includes a step-mother, step-brother, and a younger half-sister. Everything about her life is new- new house, new family, new school and new friends. Bailey and Jade are her best friends and everything seems perfect, until they start distancing themselves from her. When they attend the biggest party of the year without her, Kacey is stuck at home wondering what she did to cause the distance between them. Unforunately, before she can get any answers, Bailey goes missing. Everyone turns to Kacey for the answers to their questions, and she realizes she didn't know her best friends as well as she thought she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment