Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage, 320 Pages



First and foremost- I was graciously granted an advanced copy of Baby Teeth by Netgalley and the publisher.

This book was honestly terrifying. I don't scare easily in terms of books, but this one really got to me. I felt the need to look over my shoulder the entire time I read this. I can't imagine being in the position of not trusting your own child, and being afraid of her. I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is a horror fan like myself.

Suzette and Hanna have an explosive relationship. Suzette, the mother, is terrified of her daughter, Hanna. Hanna has never spoken a word, but finds other ways to terrorize her mom on a daily basis. The minute her dad gets home, Hanna morphs into a sweet angel, incapable of doing the terrible things her mother claims she does. As Hanna's outbursts become worse, Suzette begins to realize something is seriously wrong with her daughter, and it could be life-threatening for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment