Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

NOS4A2 by Joe Hill, 692 pages

NOS4A2
NOS4A2 is a horror novel written by Joe Hill, who happens to be Stephen King's son. I've read some other stuff by Hill and enjoyed it. I've seen a ton of good reviews about NOS4A2 so I was really anxious to dive in. Unfortunately, I found myself pretty unimpressed overall. A lot of this book involves a lot of Fantasy, which is a genre that I really struggle with. I like my thrillers and horror novels to be as realistic as possible, so I struggled to connect to this. I did find a lot of it creepy but it felt really long-winded so I found myself getting bored. I decided to read this now because there is currently a show based off the novel on cable and I've been waiting to start watching it until I had read the book first. I still would recommend this to anyone who enjoys horror, but not my favorite of the genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment