Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, 369 pages

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
I've been on a YA/Romance kick for a couple of weeks now so I thought it was a good time to finally read To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I really wanted to read this after the Netflix movie came out. I was surprised with how much I loved this book. I fell in love with the characters instantly, especially Lara Jean and Peter. I was impressed with main character Lara Jean's character development and emotional growth throughout the book and the entire series overall. I did find LJ's character to be a little immature for the age that Han was trying to portray her as, but I'm not sure that my maturity level was any better at 16. This is a quick and easy read with a ton of feel-good moments packed in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment