Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Skin Game by Jim Butcher, 464 pages

The agony and the ecstasy of a Jim Butcher novel is that it is so good I can't put it down, but at the same time I know as soon as I finish it I'm going to have to wait a year or two for the next one so I want to stretch out the experience as long as possible.

Skin Game is book 15 in the Dresden Files series.  Harry Dresden is the main character in this series and he is a wizard in Chicago.  Jim Butcher has been described as the dean of Urban Fantasy.  These books have hilarious dialogue, gritty non-stop action and great characters.  I'm addicted to them.

This is my favorite series.  And I listen to them.  Bonus! James Marsters, who narrates them is fabulous too and does a wonderful job with accents.  Come on Mr. Butcher, chop, chop on the next one! Pretty please . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment