Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Blood Magick: Book Three of the Cousins O'Dwyer Triology by Nora Roberts 304 pages

I love Nora Roberts' books.  I know, I know, her trilogies are pretty much like other authors' series in that they follow a set pattern.  There are always three:  three sisters, brothers, cousins, friends, who share a business or task and in each book of the series one of them finds their soul mate, falls in love and lives happily ever after.  I don't care....I still like her trilogies!  I especially like the ones that take place in Ireland, like this trilogy.  In this book, it is finally Branna and Finbar's turn to be together.  Though they fell in love long ago, they avoid each other because of Finbar's bloodline.  Finally, in this book, that issue is resolved.  A great read for a rainy day. Relax, let the mist surround you, have a glass of wine, put on a little fiddle music and let the O'Dwyers take you away.  They do put on a fine Craic!

No comments:

Post a Comment