Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

What We Found In The Sofa And How It Saved The World by Henry Clark 355 pages

Where do I begin?  What We Found in the Sofa and How It Saved the World is easily one of the most fun reads I've had in a while.  I am so happy it is on the list of Mark Twain Award nominees next year, because it really deserves it.  The characters were not only believable, but likable.  There was adventure and silliness, danger and tessering sofas.  Trust me, you just have to read the book.  Several passages, usually conversations between the three main characters, made me laugh out loud.

Three kids discover an abandoned (so it seems) sofa near their bus stop.  They find things in its cushions, a domino, a crayon, a two-headed coin, but they have no idea that those things will lead them to being the only three in the world who may stop the enslavement of Earth.  I highly recommend this to anyone who likes a well-told story that will make them laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment