Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Yes, Please by Amy Poehler 329 pages

I have always really liked Amy Poehler.  I was a huge fan of Upright Citizen's Brigade and I was really pleased to see her career keep advancing.  After listening to her Yes, Please, I have to say I respect her very much, too.  Her attitude toward everything is obviously one of gratitude, never taking anything for granted or as an entitlement.  Her stories are told with warmth and humor, and she never forgets where she came from or the people that helped her get where she is.  I love her optimism and general pleasantness.  This book was funny and fun, whimsical, but not saccharine, it was just a really fun read...or listen...as I enjoyed the audiobook read by Amy herself.  I highly recommend this one!  When you're done, make sure you watch Parks and Recreation on Netflix streaming.  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment