Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

The Power Of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle, 195 pages

“The Power Of Now” is a spiritual enlightenment book. The writer has studied many religions, and has built his philosophy on finding happiness from what he has learned. I found many sections that really spoke to me, and many times his thoughts made me reflect on my current views about happiness. I do agree with the author that many of us become so caught up in just getting through life that we really are not living life.  

Although I do not believe there is one philosophy that can be true for all of us, I do believe that by listening to the ideas of others I can only grow. I enjoyed the book immensely, and look forward to reading more of this author’s work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment