Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda, 368 Pages


I had to read All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda after recently reading The Perfect Stranger, also written by Miranda,  last week. I had high expectations because I enjoyed her other novel, and every review I read said that it wasn't even close to being as good as All The Missing Girls. This book did not disappoint. It had me on the edge of my seat, and I actually stayed up last night just so I could finish this one. This is also unique, because the story is told in reverse, so it gets you hooked from the very beginning. 

Nic has returned home to help her brother, Daniel, fix up their childhood home. Their father is in a nursing home, suffering from dementia, so they are forced to put the house they grew up in on the market to pay for his care. Nic left her hometown and started a new life for herself after her best friend, Corinne, went missing when they were in high school and basically everyone around her was a suspect. Shortly after returning to Cooley Ridge, another girl goes missing in very similar circumstances, and Nic finds herself not only caught up in the current investigation, but also trying to cover up secrets from her past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment