Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dead Woman Walking by Sharon Bolton, 362 Pages

This book was almost "too much" for me. By that, I mean that it was extremely close to having too many twists and changes in the story. It got to the point that it was hard for me to follow, but I'm glad I stuck with it because it ended up being a pretty good read. 

During a hot-air balloon ride, thirteen passengers witness a murder on the ground down below. Shortly after, the balloon ends up crashing, killing everyone on board except one woman. She saw and took photos of the killer, but the problem is... he also saw her. Now she is on the run, and he is after her, trying to make sure the only witness to his crime is not alive long enough to report it. She has no idea where is safe or who will help her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment