Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus, 336 Pages

I've been a huge fan of McManus ever since I read her first book, One of Us is Lying, earlier this year. I was really anxious to read her newest, Two Can Keep a Secret, so I was elated when I received an advanced copy. I was nervous that this one wouldn't live up to One of Us is Lying, but I honestly think I liked this book even better. It was suspenseful, and kept me guessing until the very end. This book is scheduled to be released in January 2019!

Ellery and her twin brother, Ezra,have to move in with their grandmother after their mother is forced into a rehabilitation program. The twins have never been to Echo Ridge but have heard a lot about it through the years. Upon arrival, they realize that the horrible things that happened in the past, including their aunt going missing, and another female being murdered years later, are still haunting the small town. When threats begin accumulating, Ellery realizes that no one is safe in Echo Ridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment