Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

Watching You by Lisa Jewell, 323 pages

I'm a huge fan of Lisa Jewell, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. This was another one that I got as an advanced copy via Netgalley. It was extremely well written, and probably my favorite written by her that I've read so far. I'm anxious for it to come out in December so everyone else can get a chance to read it!!

Joey Mullen returns home from a trip abroad with way more than she left with- the way more being a new husband. The pair decide to move in with Joey's brother and his wife, as they figure out what to do next with their lives. Joey quickly develops a crush on her new neighbor, Tom. Tom is the headmaster at a local school, and known for getting things done and turning schools around. He is also known for his good looks and charming attitude, which even works on some of his female students, including student Jenna Tripp's best friend. Jenna becomes increasingly worried about her best friend, and thinks there is more than meets the eye when it comes to Tom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment