Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion, 341 pages

"The Rosie Effect" is a sequel to "The Rosie Project."  Don and Rosie are now in New York City adjusting to married life.  Did you notice the cover?  Yep, that's gonna be a problem here, folks.

Don continues to wreak unknowing havoc on those who do not understand his Aspberger's learning brain.  And really, those who understand still have problems too sometimes. 

What I kept thinking as I read this book was "it takes a village" to lead a good life.

I enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed "The Rosie Project."  I bet I said bittersweet last time, and I'm saying it again.  It's an easy read, funny, sad and makes me want to go out and hug all my friends out there who get me and make up my village.

No comments:

Post a Comment