Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NYPD Red 4 by James Patterson 332 pages


I know I have sworn off James Patterson for a while but I am not sorry I read this book.  It was a quick read ( all of  Patterson's are) and it held my interest.  Red 4 is an elite group of detectives  called upon to handle cases involving New York's rich and          (in)famous.  This time, a hot young actress has been murdered on her way to a red carpet premiere and the $8 million emerald necklace she was wearing ripped from her body.  Detectives Zack and Kylie are former lovers, now partners, and are tasked with solving the murder/theft.  However, it could be he greatest obstacle to their success will be handling all the personal issues in their lives!  Hang on for a fast paced ride from page one!

No comments:

Post a Comment