Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay 286 Pages


This one really messed with my head. It was disturbing and so creepy. I couldn't get myself to put this book down, and stayed up until 3 AM to finish it, then found myself unable to sleep because I was so creeped out. Very rarely do I find a book that genuinely scares me, and this one had a couple of moments that left the hair standing up on the back of my neck. I'm still completely undecided on what actually happened at the end of this book, which just adds to the mind-games that Tremblay plays. My one complaint about it was the blog-like entries. I felt like they dragged on and were a little unnecessary. (She says, via a blog entry.) Another great read for anyone who likes horror/thriller novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment