Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson, 363 Pages

This book was recommended to me by one of my coworkers and I'm so glad that I took the time to read it! I've been telling everyone I know to read this book. 

Christine wakes up every morning with no memory. She has no idea where she is, how old she is, or even who she is. Her husband, Ben, reminds her every morning by telling her the same story, and showing pictures of her life since the accident that caused her memory loss. Christine attends regular meetings with a doctor, who encourages her to write in a journal daily to help her remember. She hides this journal (and meetings with said doctor) from her husband, which leads her to realize that some of what Ben is telling her is not adding up. She begins to realize that maybe everything is not how it seems, and maybe she shouldn't be so trusting of the person who she assumed has her best interest at heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment