Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

No Turning Back by Tiffany Snow, 426 pages

I hadn't heard of this somewhat local author until she came to speak at a book club that I attend in the Kansas City area. When she found out that I am a librarian she offered to send us some of her books. She donated this entire series plus the follow up series. I read the first book in the series in one sitting. I could not put it down. If there were enough hours in the day I'd probably read the entire series only stopping for food and bathroom breaks. It's a mix of suspense and romance. Fans of Janet Evanovich will like this series. I have a prediction about a character in this series but I cannot wait to keep reading to see if I'm right. Check back with me in a week or so...enough time to read her next 7 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment