Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw, 320 pages

35297394
This book has been called Practical Magic meets Hocus Pocus. I was a little worried I was too excited for this book. It would never live up to my expectations. It turned out to be my first 5 star read of the year. I could have devoured this book but instead for a couple of days I only allowed myself a few chapters. I was savoring the book. Then today I read probably 80% of the book. I cried at one point, cussed at the book a few times and even got so excited that I dropped the book and lost my place. I found myself re-reading passages because I'd get to reading so fast I was afraid I'd miss something. When I finished I really did turn to the first chapter and read it again. I will definitely be re-reading the entire book. With this setting it may become an annual read. Readers of the book will know exactly when I'll be reading it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment