Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena, 304 Pages

I'd read two books by Lapena prior to reading this one- one that I LOVED, and the other that I didn't finish, which is rare for me. Needless to say, I had no idea what to expect with this, and I was pleasantly surprised. The book was a little slow for my liking, but I enjoyed it as a whole. 

Caught in a winter wonderland, a group of people are snowed in to a remote Inn. Things get a little worrisome when the power goes out, so the guests hunker down to ride out the storm. Things are gravely interrupted when one of the guests is found dead, seemingly by an accident. But, when a second guest winds up with the same fate, everyone begins to question and turn on each other, aware that there's potentially a murderer amongst them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment