Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ten by Gretchen McNeil, 309 Pages


I’ve been on a Young Adult kick lately. I was having a major "book hangover" after finishing Kara Thomas’s book, so I decided to google “Best YA thrillers”, and this happened to be on a list I saw. There were comparisons to “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie, so I thought it sounded pretty good. I enjoyed this book quite a bit and was actually surprised by the ending, which is always appreciated.

Best friend’s Meg and Minnie were invited to an inclusive party on Henry Island. Meg is already on edge when she arrives, but is catapulted into straight fear once a DVD with the message “Vengeance is mine.” is discovered in the secluded home. Cue the terrible weather and power going out- the teens begin dying one-by-one, and quickly turn on each other, as that is the only logical answer as to what is happening. Meg takes it upon herself to not sit and wait to be the next victim, she’s determined to get to the bottom of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment