Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Bait by Karen Robards 372 pages



I have noticed that quite a few patrons with the same reading tastes as me read Karen Robards so I decided to give her a try.  I am glad I did.  While she does not rocket to the top of my favorite author list, I will certainly keep an eye out for her titles.  In this book, Maddie Fitzgerald is having the best and the worst time of her life.  In New Orleans to land a major account for her fledging advertising business, she is attacked in her hotel room.  But this is not just any attack and Maddie is just not any victim.  Maddie is walking a tight rope, trying to keep her past and her future from colliding in the present.  It just makes things more interesting that Sam McCabe, the FBI very special agent in charge of keeping Maddie safe is HOT!  All Maddie wants is a dog, a man, and her life back.  What will she have to endure to get what she wants?  Read and find out.





No comments:

Post a Comment