Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Instant Emotional Healing: Acupressure for the Emotions by Peter Lambrou and G. George Pratt, 292 pages

 I found this book at the library in December after deciding I needed to find a book that would help me deal with S T R E S S.  I needed a break from life and wasn't going to get it.  Luckily, I found this book in our catalog and I checked it out and loved it.  
The book touts Thought Field Therapy and Emotional Self Management, it teaches breathing exercises and tapping techniques, among other things.  I gotta tell you, I'm a believer.  I feel better, I'm happier, I'm calmer and though I need to keep working to really incorporate all the techniques into my daily life it has already made a difference.  This is definitely alternative therapy, but I'm all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment