Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

King & Maxwell by David Baldacci, 432 pages

"King & Maxwell" is the 6th book in David Baldacci's Sean King and Michelle Maxwell series.  I have liked every David Baldacci book I have either read or listened to (and I think I'm caught up on everything he has published) and this book was no exception.

I love a good spy thriller and Baldacci delivers again.  Sean and Michelle are both former Secret Service agents and are now partnered together as private investigators.  They still seem to get plenty of government action though.  In this story they find a 16 year old running wildly down the road during a storm.  Michelle insists they stop and try to help.  That leads them to a secret military mission gone bad in Afghanistan, a plot against the US government and plenty of opportunities to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment