Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, 320 Pages

I read all of Janet Evanovich's books.  I often complain after reading them, but it doesn't stop me from reading the next one.  Snarkily I wonder how much of this book is Janet and how much is Lee?

I can say I really enjoyed listening to this one.  "The Chase" is the second in the Fox and O'Hare series.  Fox being Nicholas Fox, suave con man extraordinaire and O'Hare being Kate O'Hare, a straight laced FBI agent.

In the first book we learned that Kate spent several years chasing Nick and when she finally caught him the FBI broke him out of jail so he could help catch other criminals.  Now, Kate is secretly partnered with Nick, while publicly still trying to catch him.

The story was a rousing adventure with humor and lots of fun suspense.  This is not deep literature, but I had a fun weekend cleaning the house and working in the yard and following Kate, Nick and their zany crew as they went after the bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment