Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah 479 pages



Believe it or not, this is my 1st Kristin Hannah book.  I was visiting my daughter, ran out of things to read, and found this on her night stand.  I knew that Hannah was a popular author.  I had just not gotten around to reading one of her novels.  What a pleasant surprise!  I really enjoyed this story of TullyandKate, two very different girls from two very different backgrounds Then one summer, Tully, the super cool girl, moves in across the streeet from Kate, the girl who is doomed to be an uncool nerd and they become unseperable friends, aka TullyandKate. This novel follows the girls through high school, college and into their adult life.  Each of them become successful in their own unique way but as what happens in life, a few curve balls are thrown in to make it interesting.  Fans are looking forward to the sequel, "Fly Away".

No comments:

Post a Comment