Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

If Tomorrow Comes Sidney Sheldon 404 pages










   Having read lots of Sidney Sheldon's novels, I have to say this is my favorite.  Tracy Whitney has been sentenced to 15 years in a penitentiary for a crime she did not commit..  Upon her release, she immediately begins to seek revenge and fights back to destroy the crime lords who put her in prison. 
   Of course, in order to have an outstanding thriller, one needs to have a bit of romance thrown in there for a little spice.  Tracy certainly finds that in Jeff Stevens, but he has as colorful past as Tracy does.  With each attempt at a payback, to each of those who falsely imprisoned her, there are some very close calls.  Each one seems to get more risky as she seeks revenge. 
   I can honestly say this is one of the few books I have read, that I actually could not put down.  I think we'll enjoy this thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment