Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Si-cology 1: Tales and Wisdom from Duck Dynasty's Favorite Uncle by Si Robertson 240 pages



Si Robertson is a very interesting man. I was first introduced to him through the TV show Duck Dynasty, as the quirky uncle with always something to say. I am not normally a person who reads biographies, but I was glad that I read this one.There were many times that I would start laughing out loud.

Si takes us through bits of his childhood, his time in the military, and introduces his family. The stories that Si tells are hard to believe, like the one where he got a buzz off of drinking soda for 4 days straight while cramming for finals. Well, I guess Si does say, “My stories are 95 percent true.”

 If you are looking for a good laugh, give this book a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment